Sunday, January 9, 2011

Does Charlotte Russe Sell Size 0

since 2011. and I again

the last 5 days because I was not online (no idea when I was last so long without internet access), only now is my first post of 2011. My online absence was due to the fact that I am first a few days to complain and dwell on the way back again in berlin have. which does not mean that I am not in those days was active in sports. I've been running every day and in two days I have moved the injured cyclocross. people who are diverse in terms of weather on, would be in these four days to complete their cost come. of minus degrees, complete schneebdecktem ground, icy rain duration ground, and almost spring-like temperatures was all there. Fortunately, I had clothes here for any weather, even the best. and after I radladen on friday a stop in a small local've made in Putbus and fenders worried me, was the second exit and not as humid.

weight technically I'm on the right track. But here I go step of the way of the small, for I must have indeed battle weight only in my summer;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment