Sunday, January 30, 2011

Post Accident Shoulder Pain

fantastic

was what a great day for weather, which is offered today to cycling. the sun shone, the sky was blue and the thermometer showed almost exactly at 0 degrees. I thought at first that there exit a longer but could be a little cold But it was not Sun First I went over the main and then the Rhine to Mainz, where am I then on the bike course of the Mainz-triathlons a round down. then I'm back on a similar path rolled back towards Wiesbaden. although I must add that the return path was clearly arduous, because the wind was blowing half felt and the second from the front. also declared the beginning of the good feeling. I thought my legs are extraordinary good. But Nope! the wind pushed me just a little;)

when I was almost back home, I met Rainer, who also the wheel was traveling. how small the world but sometimes is. we went ne quarter hour yapping moved together but since our goal in opposite directions, was then separated our paths again. in the end I went just over 68km (as much as this year yet). and I was not completely flat. it felt really good and made infinitely more fun.

after a short pause then again I'm running 8.6 km have been noted here yesterday, but clearly the speed in my legs. this hurt the whole time and I was really glad when I was home again. but sometimes it has to do sometimes hurt;) was again today the last time before that after the departure fuerte on Friday the move was a little longer. in the coming days I have to perform some organizational things, so I can certainly make a few loose and short units. but I'm going then recovered somewhat in the day certainly demanding in the heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment