Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Solution Electric Box Level 19



because it got me sick was moderate, in the last days instead of regular training to keep the bed flat. otitis media was the reason for it but I hope that I have now over, the weight training hard and I fail not to be spared from future diseases.

the free time, but is sometimes quite good, watch out for new equipment. and as my helmet used in everyday life for more than 4 years old and certainly come at a competition judge barely past would (see pictures), it was time for NEN new head protection.
get EUR -
to productive recherche (I did not necessarily spend a fortune), I have a helmet for well under 40. was thanks to the internet. He was delivered today, it fits, cut very well in various tests and visually one can not complain. where the color was of secondary importance in the selection. now I can ride again in the future more secure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment