Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brownie Thinking Day Ideas

ouch!

after I had my body in 2010 not expected very much stress, he now strikes the same for regular load of low intensity. maybe I'm also just a little rusty and needs some joints, the first again . Lubricate currently I do in any case, the right shoulder to face serious problems. occurred, slight pain, good for the first time a week ago. probably were the swimming and strength training but a bit much? In any case, the shoulder pain all last week also for daily life. the shoulder after I now but 8 days to blunt the barbell /'ve indulged in the thera-band, I tried again yesterday to two "devices". Although it took a bit but did not hurt nearly as bad as last week. also swim this afternoon was not completely pain free but it was not too worrying. I just hope that I got over the worst now. I'll rest the shoulder again 2 days Come and see it once, it looks like on thursday in the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment