Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Stop Motorhome From Sinking In Mud



today I was (the fourth exit in 2011) with the crosser almost two and a half hours outside, because the weather was much better than normal in january usual. Furthermore, it is not so long back to training camp on Fuerteventura. and I should have been a few times before sitting on the wheel so as not to completely get started from scratch. today there were just under 54km and I am now quite flat. the terrain was quite hilly and the wind did the rest of his, so I was not really fast on the move. but that will come. important is that I put first, some basics. Tomorrow I will again at least two hours to spend on the bike and then I had a week back more than five hours spent in the saddle. that's ok for january.

eppstein in the way I did today again a rather poisonous rose (unfortunately not so good on the photo over) attack started. and I had to fight all right, order to get there at all high. is still missing a lot of bang in the legs. but I did not want to take back this increase (about 800 m length with up to 19% and average about 13%) increase.
unfortunately now hurts after cycling my right shoulder pretty strong. there's probably still some not so very proper in. if it is not better soon, I need to consult doctor as NEN again actually because I have problems with swimming, strength training, and now cycling. it should perhaps even be clarified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment