Friday, December 31, 2010

Canker Sore Vs Herpes

not anymore! for this year ...

the end of the year was in 2010 again a new year's eve run - despite the weather. as already Last year I was in griesheim the start because the track is going well, the field is not too big and everything else at the wrong speed. This year was also to the fact that the track, which went completely through the forest, to 99.9% with fixed was covered with snow, so a run with spikes was very possible and was also endorsed by the organizers. and since I do not at NEM competitive with thick and heavy winter shoes will go to the start (it's enough if I all the extra body mass rumschleppe with me), consider the choice was not long on the cross country spikes.

run to myself there is not really so much to say. because of the background was clear that no miracle can be expected. and though I with lots of shoes has been, it was nevertheless not as easy as with "normal" conditions. at the end was a time of 40:54 minutes (which meant 34th place) to book with which I can live very well.

conclusion I wish all readers have a happy, wonderful new year ne sause and you can see in 2011 somewhere safe again. skin clean and to the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment