Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Can Toddlers Have Herpes?

DONE!

yesterday it had finally come: the final session on my right leg was in order. karin and the needle has made statements to glow again properly. over 5 hours sat / lay me on the chair and then we both were pretty much in the ass. I, because I had pain almost consistently strong and Karin, because they concentrate all the time needed. but end good, all good. I got over it and my right leg is now completely painted. and although tastes differ and the like "art" certainly not everybody, I'm more excited than ever on the outcome and glad it despite all the pain and sacrifice of the triathlon season to have pulled 2010th But now the sport is first again in the foreground.

with the tattoo I will try to make a break for now and the pain that I had to forget. and then I'll see what I will next next winter and do not begrudge the location on the body then "painted". I was there sooooo many cool ideas in mind and yet so much space ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment