Monday, December 20, 2010

Back Pain Ice Skating



the resumé of recent weeks is because I had played quite healthy for the first time this winter and could not train the way I wanted, rather modest. I was swimming three times in the lunch break (where I had to cancel the third unit) and got an hour every day stable / light weight training done, but was not walk or bike on. I just hope that I am now healthy again on the mound. However, in this week if I can train much more, not yet in sight. because tomorrow is probably the last time being tattoo-on time and I have to see how the leg responds and then when I can do that again. I expect a rest days at 2. but even so still remain open on 3 (celebration) days at the end of the week, I can safely use for one or the other unit / will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment