Monday, December 29, 2008

Stores That Sell Orerpitic Shoes

manic time again ...



Now just do not panic! Just keep calm and always one by one!

Yes, easy to say. But what do you do when you have so many ideas in mind, that you act upon no longer writing down? Clear: write down anyway as soon as possible and later as a supply , Create if missing time again with all the ideas you and your wool hanging jaw anstierst shelf.
However, yesterday I got kind of a ... tight feeling in my head got, as if there in the pyramid scheme which reproduce and everything would always be full. (Who reads Harry Potter think just to the treasury of Lestranges where to touch everything umpteen times more. Phew!)

receive one or the other suspect this is not a bad sort of hidden boast. Sometimes I have many ideas, sometimes just nothing. Do I know everything. But sometimes, like yesterday, it gets me really a bit scary. I looked in the evening a Swedish thriller, and there suddenly broke with me all Dams. I wish I had consoled myself with the fact that I was probably in Swedish 'NEM previous life, but unfortunately I do not turn. Pitch, in the case.
meets Fortunately, soon, at least one a larger color box with 72 pins with me, so I am still able to record everything accurately. Already it gets in my first book of ideas is just beginning with the place, the next sketch book ready.

Yes, it is ready. Just follow that after manic episodes such as these usually hanging with the pine. Well, let's see, now I'm going to approach very carefully for the first time my idea book and see what I have because everything is falling for yarns. And what I will tackle them first.

Oh moment, as I remember it, now going for a walk there was this hedge with efeuartigem growth, hovered over the dried buds ... Could we not somehow translate into a yarn or a knitting factory ...? Ode to Joy - off you go again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment