Monday, December 8, 2008

Ham And Bean Soup Calories

needle breakage



As I sit at the kitchen table, in conversation with Alfonso deepened, he makes me aware of something outside the window, I watch out of curiosity, will move to the next needle in the needle game and ... break! From the bamboo stick. Against the table cracked and split cleanly into two halves.

Fortunately, one is as well equipped and Wollmops to (almost) prepared all perils. A small search party unearthed new three-point-five in metal, so that the new sleeves for the great-aunt are still ready in time for Christmas.
When you pick up the cuffs "twin" to my aunt last weekend, the waves of enthusiasm turned up in the family round, and my great aunt said once an accurate Christmas wish from.

Wanted - knitted, as can the Wollmops rags, of course. This time I take the somewhat thinner silk Tusshena in super soft pink and baby pink elected. For my great aunt would have dignified the noble arm protectors for reading in bed, where are the night shirt sleeves are a bit too short. And I imagine just that, first of mohair, for an even higher sensitivity ensures cuddly and second, the somewhat thinner structure more suitable, as is more flexible and more conformable than the thicker silk yarn.

Well, let's see if Great Aunt Hildchen feels it that way. We're now busy knitting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment