Friday, December 5, 2008

Hollywood Suite At Mgm

twin interlude



What does the Wollmops while he waits for his spinning wheel? Knitting of course. These cuffs "twin" of pure thick mulberry silk (subscribe Wolland ) in silvery cream and a sort of dark Wasserton are for my aunt wanted allergic - the unauthorized person is reading this, fortunately, not daily.

I find it beautiful: the colors and the rich luster of the rich silk thread. For this, the simple model fits not bad - the left transition series in the middle is intent and reminds me a bit of beads.

Uh - but why at all "on his spinning wheel wait "? Well!
My friend Monica and I have finally decided. Join for a Tom, I'm looking for a traveler. Monika sharpened differently than I do not necessarily art yarn, so she could pick out the Tom. Would I have liked so well: the Tom Deluxe I personally like incredibly good. But since I lack the simple upgradeability. Too bad!
So I am doing now moved onto Traveller, where you can dock from Turbo to Jumbo known to all.

Ria of the FaseRia us last Thursday, the door has opened for a trial spin afternoon. Dear Ria, many thanks again - it was simply a force and totally sweet of you! So we sat
say between Flauschehund and whirlwind hangover for the first time on a double kick - and found that we get along so much better than expected! Until that moment I had quite fixed onto Traveller, even quarreled so that it is the only available as a Doppler. Since I have facilitated the hours at Ria really extreme. Double kick is fun! On a traditional-style spinning wheel, however, I was not so lucky - somehow my body was not there ranpassen really. Also, the Louet and his powerful swing that one part impressive and soft, too slow on the other hand so hard (not for designer yarn so cheap) was not quite my thing.

So I pray now that the supply from New Zealand arrives in time for Traub. Because of the spinning wheel Wollmops desperately needs for his Christmas holiday - after a difficult year, the total relaxation.
Monika said: Well, were you from it, probably brings up the spinning learning only then to 180 times
Maybe. But rather with spinning wheel at 180, without zero. Finding Your Wollmops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment