Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shoelaces Where To Buy Canada

the Wool issue 50/2008


And today is interested in the wool sheep for:

A question for those who have knit before the age of the Internet: In the past, knitting something in the family or Friends. Through the Internet, there were new possibilities. What options are used and how it has changed your behavior by knitting?

Many thanks to
Susan for today's question!
---------------------------------

The Wollmops has the memory synapses tapped and said: The first thing I notice
since the shops. I love to order online wool, which I would otherwise get nowhere. Or tops that I would otherwise have difficulty and Flickerl for Flickerl at Art & game Märchenwolle piece together. Of some wool I have also experienced only through the Internet, they are there: Rowan, Bliss, Noro, from the really unusual to say nothing.

What is even more important to me: the cross-regional knitting and spinning community. I used that is not my few knitted items made with friends - I had very very few friends - But alone in private. Although I now know many people that I like and like me, I'm still like to be alone ... but now have the opportunity to share with me the world over the ropes. Completely unknown by me to learn the most beautiful things, to compliment them on their wonderful ideas and products and to feel lifted. On the one hand, and yet for me to be connected.
The things that I make myself be seen thanks to the Internet course, many more people than before. We just bloggers benefit from the mutual stroking the most pleasant.

Dawanda is also part of the Internet and has my knitting behavior exactly as the Wollmops Blog affected: I can finally draw a bunch of small pieces of knitting, and never get bored because I all want to share what I, at some point in friendly hands and get rid of can design and knit ever further. Personally, I could wear it all that is never, and no matter how many friends I have, not everyone wants to get paid every year by a cap or cuff.

Yes, the Wollmops loves the Internet and its possibilities. So from me thank you for this intelligent question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment