Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kates Playgorund Wiki

the Wool issue 1 / 2009



The wool sheep us is ahead already to the new year (1 / 2009 "!) And asks exactly the right time:

I would be even interested in what people strick- and have made handmade technical capability for the new year - and if at all!
Many thanks to Birgit for today's question!

-------------------------------

Oh là là, even if I just lie fully on the Mopsschnauze, I would have to answer this question! Because no new year without any new projects!

First, thousands of great yarns to spin. Okay, maybe only 243, but in any case, a giant pile. Since I started the first grade Spinnradspinnen, I am not yet differentiated to the point that I could say: 5 ThickandThins, 14 in green yellow gold ... yes but does nothing. Let us surprise you!

Second things ready! And not "destroy" within the meaning of! No, finished in the sense of skills. Financial Statements,! Even now, for my Christmas vacation I've made up my mind, sew a sweater, which should actually experience a year ago already.

Third, get rid of wool and sort out! A very big point. Finally, I can not grow forever shelves, so an apartment is known to have only limited space.

Fourth: Finally, buy a photo light, so I can make new photos of my things, so I turn the set on Dawanda and therefore ultimately place can win. (For such a long and complex chains of thoughts Wollmops is almost skidded ...)

Fifth knit this year in time for spring and summer. Not when both are already there and the people have for fall and want to buy winter.

Sixth, no matter how safe a lot of special knitting ideas, but, folks, but I'm now so very grad no head, you know, how can purr loud a spinning wheel, and that noise is just madly distracting ... uh, I just wanted to say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment