Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thermocol And Styrafoam

learn from mistakes or The Schwingrad syndrome



Yesterday I went to the orthopedist.
Why? Because I had left over 2 weeks slight but annoying knee pain. Actually so light that it is not real pain, but somehow so strange and disturbing emotions laterally and to a kind of needle penetration from the front.

about 1 week I have asked myself the lay diagnosis: spun too much. Since then I design rather leave you with tearful eyes my spinning wheel in the corner and knit on my shawl. The

my orthopedist Choice when testing for meniscus has fortunately found nothing and said that indeed it could even be times that even in young people (Oh, thank you, dear Dr. H., but I'm afraid with my 43 I'm probably even a bit older as a result you) by overload light (or not so mild) inflammation.
Since then I swallow anti-inflammatory tablets (prescribed), anoint my knee with a suitable ointment, when running around wearing a knee brace (see photo) and take arnica (so that I can help myself with such things always appreciated). Wish me your fingers crossed that we appease the knee so again. Otherwise I have in 1 week to the next treatment stage , With X and enter what I know.

But as ever: spun too much? Other spun daily pounds of fleece, why crack in my knee, even though it was during the Christmas holidays highest 3 hours per day?
Well ... I rhyme it up as follows: First, there were 3 hours a day. Although in a gentle but previously little-known movement. Second, instead of how good a well-bred girl with closed knees to sit, I let it fall apart easily. As a result, but on the double If an unbalanced load - the lower legs are tilted away side, but the movement must go straight down so anyway. When I use the time in dry dock simulate, then I feel very well that the inside front of the knee muscles move along. And there's just hurts me now.

After I had been wondering that Dr. H. always a "Schwingrad" said (he had me his part, did not at first), but I was greatly relieved to learn that I can work on inflammation healed again Schwingrad said. And then, I can tell you, I'll let's really take it easy!

Because if you have mistakes, one can learn something out of it. So now I'm knitting on my scarf like a fool and probably just working my way systematically to a tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome. Everything else would
simply too boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment