Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How To Stretch Welded Steel Fence

Report


long silence. No sound. If the Wollmops fallen into hibernation?

Oh, I wish it were so!

Instead, I grieve with my Schwingrad syndrome. Eventually, it was sometimes better, but today I definitely had to return to the orthopedist.


between desperation attacks, longing pre-Traveller-standing and Es-care-with-the-touch toes, a little pushed-flu and all the usual everyday stuff, which we all , Rumschlag the air was related to blogging again difficult.


At least I was not completely idle. I have a bit of what knitted (1 to 2 collars and so on) and some cards. For Tom Walther carding machine is here! Yes, suddenly my knees in the middle of misery that joy! Of course I can only Card in a sitting position, after I had an in-stand-trial last week introduced the same knee more tweaking, but that one or the other fleece I've yet produced it!


You know, right now I am - apparently - in a pink phase. In the first picture you see that is a mix of East Frisian sheep, silk, a few strategically placed piles bordeaufarbenem tops, some silk scraps and various threads of orange Kid Seta.


I still am not sure if I do not think my second fleece more beautiful ... In it combine Ostfriesen sheep, silk, fabric scraps in pink and green and me at the weekend colored pink-and pink-colored wool, also from the original version. It is generally whiter than the other, with a pink shade. Of these, 180 g's from the first just over 100 g.


After I assured the Ortho today after the X-ray, there are no arthritic changes, and me an injection directly into the knee missed (no, I do not want to talk about it, but it was not as bad as the dentist), I hope with all my Mopsherzen that things are back soon and I mean nearly 1001 Garnideen implement finally can. I thank you for all the good wishes, FÜS fingers crossed and stay tuned. Please stay tuned on. Each Schwingrad is finally over at some point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment