Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shaking In Elderly Dogs

Japanese Knitting Click!








needles Who gets paid to this quality, will not hesitate to immediately loszustricken it. How it has also made the Wollmops and beaten after a short, frantic requests a scarf. On the new Addi clicks (magnitude 7) with one of my favorite purchase yarn: Lana Grossa Royal Tweed in this beautiful shade of pink.
When I look around me here in the blog so happening for me at present quite a lot in pink. But do not be fooled, this is more a documentation chance. The scarf I knit for myself - to fit one of my temple-dance caps. After I almost since the onset of winter in a blue scarf and blue temple dance to run around a green jacket, now a coup was announced. Said the frantic search promoted next to the correct wool have also identified the matching pattern: from one of my two Japanese knitting books that I ... uh ... wanted to talk before about half a year. Originally.


Here finally an assessment (at least by one). It contains 300 Lacemuster, each with a clear chart at his side.


The figures in the charts at the end of the book explains in a really fantastic show pictures that I extremely find easy to understand. And, although it is part of these are very tricky entanglements. But the clear drawings make everything very clearly understood Japanese course. Great - it's just well thought out!


way: the scarf I wanted to have as complete before it's spring, I have resorted to this thicker wool. This pattern is of course in different thicknesses from very different, but actually this one:


And the needles go smoothly and go smoothly ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment