Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poptropica For Mordred's P

short time you'll see ...



And here is one of the newer creations from Wollmopsens spinning room: Silver Grey * Roving (21 Micron Merino), zusammenkardiert with orange tops (also Merino, a touch less fine) and some threads Kid Seta in Orange. Thick / thin spun a wondrous diffuse silver-gray with orange streaks, which is suffused by a whole as the most delicate of all shades of pink bit like an evening sky in the fading. For me a wonderful color.

Speaking of cards: At Monica's Trommelkarde Walther, of course. The other day, you know, when the art was turned on. And apropos
Trommelkarde: Today I me ... itself an ordered! (!!!!!)
Yes, I did. With a beating heart and a look into insuring the envelope of Christmas remained. If you'll all be crossing our fingers, I get it in 3 weeks. I'm telling you know. Right now I still feel slightly dizzy, but I hope it is with time ...

* The silver gray, incidentally, comes from Sophie Brown, I have this color not find anywhere else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment